Career Objective: To secure a challenging career that emphasizes increasing
Responsibility, personal growth and professional achievement in the Technology Industry.
Education: KEISER COLLEGE 3/3/03-2/25/05 Broward, Florida
● Computer Networking Administration Graduate
Qualifications: Assemble and disassemble Pentium4 & AMD PC compatible computers. Installed and configured various types of peripherals devices (PCI, ISA, and AGP) such as Sound Card, Video Card, NIC, and Modems.
Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting different types of WindowsXP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Red Hat Linux. Familiar with Microsoft Office 2000 & 2003.
Plan, install, configure, 10 Base-T Ethernet network in a peer-to-peer and Client\Server environment with different Windows 9x and Windows NT 4.0/Windows 2000
• Create and manage PPC accounts, Google Ad words and Yahoo
marketing campaigns. Create new campaigns, text ads, banner ads and
use selective keywords. Set daily budgets and maximum CPC bid per
• Optimize Meta content.
• Provide support and recommendations for SEO initiatives to internal
• Assist in keyword discovery / research.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Web Optimizer and Google
• Social Media Strategy – Twitter, Face book, YouTube, Blogging and
• Create manage and update Amazon and eBay accounts with the latest
products and pricing.
• Entry level knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
• Experience with Click Cart Pro versions 5, 6, and 7.
• Create new email accounts and resolve email issues. (Outlook express,
Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010)
• Experience with Plesk control panel, managing email accounts, ftp
accounts, SQL databases and cron jobs.
• Data Entry – create manage and update shopping cart categories, sub-
categories and products.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Answer emails, phone calls, and live chat leads close and
• Provide customers with price quotes and discounts.
• Hardware Refresh project.
• This involves going to a banking branch to disconnect all existing
hardware and then replace with all new hardware (desktops & printers).
• Re-image new desktops with new Windows XP JP Morgan Chase
• Removal of all old equipment.
• Test all new desktops with Chase software and printers.
• Make sure all computers are actively working on the Chase Network.
• Actively Refreshed 14 branches.
• Responsible for accepting all orders and verifying accuracy and completeness, providing technical support as needed.
• Provisioning Verizon sold products to business accounts (DSL, FIOS, CustoPak, Flex grow, IDA’s, T-1’s and PRI’s.
• T-1 testing and acceptance along with field support for Verizon contractors.
• Enter completed packages into One Source systems and order additional services as required by the order.
• Manage and “own” the order throughout implementation lifecycle and provide ongoing status to sales and customer.
• Provide technical support by performing installation, repairs, and preventative maintenance on customer’s computers.
• Troubleshooting software and hardware failures. Providing top of the line software and hardware supplies when needed.
• Helping customers get a better understanding of their computers.